Commercial Land

Forgot password Extend Verify Contact

7239 OAK Street
South Granville Vancouver V6P 4A1

Land Commercial

Main Photo: 7239 OAK Street in Vancouver: South Granville Land Commercial for sale (Vancouver West)  : MLS®# C8049694
Prop. Type:
Land Commercial
MLS® Num:
CBRE Limited is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire 7239 Oak Street, Vancouver, BC. The property is a building permit-ready, 18-unit townhouse development site primely located on Vancouver's Westside. The project is well designed with 20 car underground garage and an efficient unit mix ranging between 591 SF to 1,350 SF, including 3x one bedrooms, Sx two bedrooms, and l0x three-bedroom units. Please reach out to the listing agent and execute the confidentiality agreement for a full project breakdown.
Sale Type:
Total space avail for lease:
18,328 sq. ft.
Name of Complex/Subdivision:
# Other Units:
Lot Area:
13,466.82 sq. ft.
Land Use/Zoning:
Permitted Use:
$0 / 0
Potential to Redevelop:
Env Assmt Phase:
Cap Rate %:
Other Income:
Effective Gross Income:
Gross Income:
Oper. Expenses:
Net Operating Income:
Tot Gross Sales:
Condo Fee:
Previous Price:
Original Price:
  • Photo 1: 7239 OAK Street in Vancouver: South Granville Land Commercial for sale (Vancouver West)  : MLS®# C8049694
    Photo 1 of 1
Listed by CBRE Limited
Data was last updated March 23, 2023 at 11:10 AM (UTC)
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.